Editing a cash entry within your Timeline allows you to quickly change the status of an entry, the type, the category and more.
To make these changes:
- Go to Timeline to edit cash entry.
A form will open up. Within this form, you can:
- Select the new status for your entry
- Enter a new amount if applicable
- Change the type from cash-in to cash-out and vice versa
- Select a new category
- Change the payment date
- Enter payee
- Enter or change your reference info
- Enter or edit your memo notes
- Create or edit tags
- Save changes made to the entry (note the display of “un-reconciled” entry)